Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Day weekend

I'm a little behind on my blogging! I told Tyson that he was more than welcome to update this....but he hasn't taken me up on that yet! :)

Over Memorial Day weekend, Tyson decided to take a much needed few days off work. Usually he works on Saturdays and holidays, but he took off Saturday through Monday! Too bad I had to work all weekend, so we didn't really get to enjoy the extended weekend together. However, Tyson kept busy with some projects! Even though we're a family of two, we have 5 bikes (only 1 is mine). We needed some storage in the garage and Tyson decided to prove me wrong and use the "man tools" he bought a few months ago! He said that I told him he didn't know how to use them....but I don't recall this conversation. Either way, after a morning trip to Ace Hardware to get supplies, Tyson spent the afternoon creating 4 bike racks and 2 golf bag racks.

You might be wondering why he only make 4 bike racks when I mentioned that we have 5 bikes. "Spinderella", which is Tyson's triathlon bike, has a spot where she sits in the office inside the house. :)

Never again will I say that Tyson isn't handy :) Anyone need some projects done? I'm sure he's itching to use those man tools again!

Two of the four bikes!

I tried to get all of them in here.

Golf bag racks.

No comments:

Post a Comment