Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Break Sleepover

I'm on spring break this week and we started it off with having Ava over for a sleepover!  On Sunday, my mom, dad, sister, and myself got pedicures (my parents are going on a cruise over Easter and my mom convinced my dad to get one).  After pedicures, Ava came home with me.

We got home just after Kai had woken up from his nap and he immediately crawled right over to her.  He sure does love her!!  Those two chased each other around the table, read books, and played with the rest of Kai's toys.

After a messy spaghetti supper, it was bath time!  Kai stayed in until his fingers and toes looked like little prunes, which was much longer than his normal bath.  Ava could have stayed in the bathtub all night!!  I finally had to convince her to get out because it was quickly approaching Kai's bedtime and I figured that she would want to play a little bit longer!!  Kai went to sleep about 30 minutes before Ava, so she got some iPad time in before bed!




On Monday morning, Kai woke up bright and early at 7:00am and Ava must have heard him playing because she was up only 30 minutes later.  Those two watched tv (Kai rarely sits still but Ava can get him to sit on the couch with her), ate muffins for breakfast, and played some more.  When Kai took his morning nap, Ava and I curled up on the couch: me with the laptop and Ava with the iPad.  She was excited to wake him up and wanted to get in his crib with him, however, Kai was not in the mood for guests and they both got out right away!  I had planned to go to story time at the library after Kai's nap, but the snow ruined our plans.  I decided to take Ava home before lunch because I wasn't sure what the weather was going to do for the rest of the day.

We had such a fun sleepover with Ava and we can't wait for the next one!!    


No comments:

Post a Comment