Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Married Life

Since the wedding, we have just been trying to get back into a routine (work, workouts, and life).

One Friday night, we went golfing with some friends. We only made it through 8 holes before the rain decided to ruin our plans!







We also volunteered in the summer program for kids at church one Saturday night and Sunday morning. Tyson says it was the best form of birth control ever! :) We had matching purple shirts and everything!!


The following weekend, we helped Mr. and Mrs. Nelson celebrate their wedding!! We had a great time, especially watching Cory dance for Kim before he took off her garter! I've never seen Cory move like that....or Kim so embarrassed!!





Finally this past weekend, we went to dinner on Friday night. Then picked up Tropical Sno and a movie on the way home. Saturday we spent with Ava and gave her LOTS of loving!!! We also took her to Robin's baby shower and she was definitely the life of the party. On Sunday, we slept in and then hit up Panera for breakfast (Tyson had never been there for breakfast!! I told him he was missing out). Then I worked Sunday afternoon and night while Tyson had a long bike ride and run. What a great weekend with my hubby!

Oh, and this week I have started "training" for a triathlon that I'm pretty sure Tyson has me talked into doing at the end of September. Now...if only I could talk myself into it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment