Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Becoming Domestic

For those of you who know us, you know that Tyson does a lot of the cooking (ok, the majority).  Before we met, he didn't live off of Mac & Cheese, cereal, and PB sandwiches.  He would cook for himself every night.  Now I, on the other hand, definitely lived off of those things!

When I moved in with Tyson, I started cooking a little more and now that we're married, I'm definitely making an effort to try to cook every night!  We usually sit down on Sunday nights and make a menu for the week.  Tonight is stuffed peppers!  Tyson has made them a few times, but it's my turn tonight (as he is still at work!)

I just realized that I haven't shown anyone a picture of our new Dyson!
I HAD to use Tyson's apron to cook with tonight.  I knew it would help!



Stuffed peppers....ready to go in the oven
My next task: cutting a pineapple for the 1st time
Here she is!

Ok yes...this is all I got out of it.  Better luck next time!

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I'm glad you're taking some of my advice from my speech to good use. Don't forget, "his topics of conversation are more important than yours...".

    ReplyDelete