Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 9, 2010

End of August

Lately, there hasn't been a lot going on.  We have a busy next couple of weeks though, so this break has been nice. 

A much needed night out :) 
We were waiting and waiting for baby Foster to arrive, and she FINALLY did on August 30th at 6:48pm.  Elise Claire Foster weighed in at 6lbs 11 oz and 20.5 in long!  We received a text message from Robin the night before and headed to Covenant to meet them and pick up Braydon for a slumber party at our house!  Braydon was so excited.  Too bad we got home at went right back to bed (it was 11pm Sunday night).  Tyson played daddy on Monday morning and got Braydon up and ready for school. 

Newest addition to the Foster family!

I also started teaching Robin's kindergarten class at Cunningham that Monday as well.  We planned on me being her long-term sub since June or July.  There were a number of dates about when I would start, so I was excited when the day came and it was also the day that Elise was born!


Over Labor Day weekend, I caught up on A LOT of sleep.  I think I took a nap every day!  Obviously it was needed because I have been feeling great this week and not as tired as last week.  I just needed to get back into the swing of things with school again!  We also attended Lori & Jo's wedding at Black Hawk park in Cedar Falls.  I didn't even know this park existed, but it was really nice!!  It could have been a little less windy, but still a PERFECT day for a wedding. 

Lori and Tyson

Watch for lots of blogs in the next month!  I just looked at a calendar and realized we don't have a completely free weekend until October 16-17.  However, I'm really looking forward to the next month: Iowa/Iowa State game, Branson, my first triathlon (hopefully I don't back out....haha!), sleepover with Ava, Ava's first birthday and party, my birthday :), then a free weekend before UNI homecoming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment