Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Birthday parties!

February has been a great month so far!  We had a blizzard and I got the snow days I desperately needed!  Now, 2 weeks later, the snow is melting and it's feeling a little more spring-like today (and this week as well)!

On Friday (2 days ago) I picked up our wedding photo book from our wonderful photographer and it is AMAZING!!  We couldn't be more happy with our pictures, but the book is just as amazing!!  We haven't gotten around to ordering any prints yet (I know...I know) but hopefully we'll do that soon.

So anyway, I brought the book over to Wendy's to show her...and guess what?! Ava decided it was time to walk!!  So I got to watch that little turkey show off her skills! We all got a good laugh and did lots of clapping and yelling to keep her going!

Tyson and I ended the day by stopping at Panther Lounge :) for a few drinks and then off to Tony's for dinner.  We went home after dinner because I was TIRED!  I didn't even make it through an episode of OC when we got home.  I crashed on the couch in less than 45 minutes.

On Saturday, I slept in and then took another nap! :)  It was great!  I had to be ready to party for Wendy's birthday that night.  We went to Brown Bottle for dinner and then to Toad's for the rest of the night.  We had a lot to celebrate.....Wendy's turning the big 3-0 tomorrow!


Next weekend, Tyson and I are going to Chicago to celebrate my friend Elizabeth's birthday.  We're leaving Friday after school with probably no plans for Friday night besides spending time in the hotel.  On Saturday, Elizabeth's sister, Melissa, won a free happy hour at a bar, so we'll get free drinks for 2 hours!  We can't wait for a weekend away!  Stay tuned for updates from next weekend!

As always, it seems like this month is flying by.  The month is half over already!!

Celebrating Wendy's birthday!!
 Sorry Wendy, I didn't even get a picture with the birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment