Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 8, 2011

Mission: Stain Deck......Accomplished!!

This is how we spent the Friday and Saturday of the 4th of July weekend. 

Before

  
After (I should have taken this without the shadow lines)





Before

After (not completely done...still had some touch-ups to do here)
Before

After
Before

After
Before

After - it stands out so much better now!
Oh...and don't judge us on the brown lawn in the "after" picture above.  It hasn't rained in FOREVER.  Tyson would probably be humiliated if he saw this. :)

Anyway, he says we're doing this again in 2 years.  Any volunteers?  Free drinks....food....anyone?  Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been over since you did this. It looks great... and makes me think we need to do ours. I'm sure Darren would love me to add one more thing to his honey-do list.

    ReplyDelete