Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Part 1....The Surprise

I'll write about our anniversary vacation in a couple different posts, so you don't get bored reading about it all.

On Tuesday, July 19th I received "part" of my anniversary gift from Tyson.  I had known for awhile that it was going to be something BIG!  He kept saying things like "you're going to love your gift" and "I don't know how I'll top this one".  I didn't ask questions because I wanted to be surprised, but I was getting very suspicious. 

The gift I got on Tuesday was a notepad that he had gotten made that reads "Mrs. Burton" across the top.  There was a packing list that he wrote out on the notepad, along with this....


We both got to packing right away.  I needed to know how many days to pack for because that part hadn't been listed.  He said we would return on Tuesday, July 26.  The one thing he wouldn't give away was the location. 

On Wednesday morning, we left around 8:30am to head to the airport in Moline.  He checked us both in and would only give me our first ticket which was to Atlanta.  I still had no idea where we were going....I actually wasn't thinking much about it.  I was just excited for a vacation! 

Finally on the flight to Atlanta, Tyson was telling me a story about how he was nervous that people at the gym were going to ruin the surprise....and during the story, he ruined it!!  Hahaha!  He told me that he thought one couple at the gym was going to say something because they had recently been to Charlotte and since we were going to Wilmington......and that's when he realized he said it! He had been keeping it a secret since March, so it was time anyway.  I would have found out within an hour when our flight arrived in Atlanta.

Wilmington.....to be continued :)

No comments:

Post a Comment