Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

37 weeks

Only 20 days to go!!

I haven't been having any contractions, so I think that Baby Burton is planning to hibernate for a little while longer.  Starting last week, we're visiting the doctor weekly now! 

Baby's size became a watermelon last week and that's how it will stay, so no new updates there!  I did read that baby is working on his/her first poop right now! Haha! 






Tyson got the glider back together on Sunday and we put the cushions on.  It looks great!!  My mom was covering the footstool for us, so he still needs to screw that part on.   







I've been staying busy over spring break by doing lots of cleaning and organizing. 

Day 1: laundry and organizing the Tupperware cupboard. 
Day 2: organizing the pantry, cleaning the bedroom/closet, cleaning out & vacuuming my car
Day 3: going to school for a little while to work on report cards and washing the outside of my car
I don't have Thursday and Friday planned yet. :) :)
Before
After


Before

After
Tyson's new coffee mug from the Malcolm's!

No comments:

Post a Comment