Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 19, 2012

38 weeks

2 weeks to go and I'm feeling great!!!  I've noticed that people are no longer asking "When is your due date?" and "How far along are you?" but now I'm hearing "How much longer do you have?"  Obviously I'm noticeably close to my due date! :)

Nothing much to report on this week.  I'm still not experiencing any contractions, but Wendy told me that she started having contractions with Ava at 38weeks 1day (which will be tomorrow!).  We'll see the doctor again on Thursday, but he only checks me at 36 weeks, so these appointments are just the regular weight, pee, blood pressure, measurements, and baby's heartbeat.

Car seat is installed!

Look closely!! I managed to get my toes painted on my own!


Which outfit will Baby Burton come home in???


This outfit is reversible!  How genius is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment