Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 31, 2010

It's Still Winter....Right??

On Christmas Eve we got 8 inches of snow......so how is it almost gone already???  Ok, there's still a lot of snow out there.....but all roads, sidewalks, and anywhere tracks had been made in the snow are now clear!!  Our deck went from looking like this on Christmas morning:
Isn't it beautiful?? :)
To this 5 days later (12/30):
Oh look! That's a table under all that snow!

To this 1 day later (12/31):
Boo!!
Check out the race track the dogs next door made:
It's a little blurry because there was rain on the window
I'm not ready for winter to be done.  Although I really dislike the cold, we haven't had a snow day yet!!  Who cares that I have to make it up in June??  I just want one day to wake up and see "Waterloo Schools Closed" on the little ticker on the tv.  So...I'm still hoping for more snow! :)  I have faith that it's not over yet, as it is currently freezing raining (is that how you say it??) right now. :)

And yes, I'm sure that a month from now when the temperatures haven't gotten about 0 in weeks, I'll be regretting this whole post!

No comments:

Post a Comment