Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 17, 2011

It's been awhile....again

I've been a horrible blogger again.  However, nothing is happening around here.  The wedding plans have been LONG done, the holidays are over, we don't have any kids, so there's not a lot to write about.  We still haven't finished those thank yous.  Now it's becoming that thing that you know you have to do....but it's been put off for so long that you just dread even thinking about it.  Here's my goal: get them done before February 1.  Sorry people...we really did/do appreciate the gifts.  BUT...we just received a wedding gift in the mail today...so maybe we were just waiting for this last one to show up :).  (Even if we didn't know it was coming!)



Tyson has been having contractors visiting for the past week in hopes of hiring someone to finish our basement.  I was under the impression that we would be starting this summer, but now I'm not so sure.  It seems like Tyson's ready to get this thing going!  I'll keep you updated on that, when updates happen. :)



Sorry this post is boring, but I just wanted you to know I'm still here!  Oh yeah, and I started reading Twilight again.  I had a gift card (I think from last Christmas) to B&N so I bought the first 2 books and I started Twilight last night.  I've never read a book more than once, we'll see how this goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment