Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Goodbye BlackBerry, Hello HTC EVO

Yep, we did it.  Tyson and I both gave up the BlackBerry (aka CrackBerry) for the HTC EVO.  So far, so good (although we've only had them for about 7 hours now).  Tyson had been having some issues with his BlackBerry lately; it just wouldn't charge!!  He would charge it all night long and wake up to a 1/2 charged phone....which would then immediately die.  I, on the other hand, was due for an upgrade (in February!!!) so on Saturday we went on a shopping spree at Sprint.  Our new phones were ordered and they finally came in today!

Tonight we went to eat at Beck's and we were both playing/learning to use our phones that the waitress had to come back several times before we were finally ready to order.  The first three times we hadn't even looked at the menu yet!! 

I've only heard good things from others with the HTC so I'm guessing we'll be more than satisfied.  The one thing I know I need more practice with is the touch-screen keyboard!!  I think my first few text messages I sent took me about 5 minutes to type! 

Isn't it beautiful?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment