Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Panthers, Pictures, and Party

This weekend seemed to fly by!!  I love having things to do, but on Monday, I'm always wishing for one more day to relax!

Saturday was UNI's homecoming.  Tyson and I met my parents, brother, Malcolm's and some other friends to tailgate around noon.  It was a perfect day for sitting outside! I think it was in the 80s!  I was even complaining about how hot it was, but I know I shouldn't be.  This weather will be gone before we know it and then I'll be complaining about how cold it is!  My mom got tickets to the game again this year, so we were all able to sit together and enjoy watching the Panthers win!  After the game, Tyson and I came home and fell asleep pretty early. :)


Sunday morning started by sleeping in and then getting some family pictures taken.  The main reason for pictures was because of Ava's birthday (which was on Thursday), but we got some group shots and some couple shots as well! I can't wait to see them all! We were thankful for gorgeous weather again!

After pictures, Tyson and I had to make a quick run to Toys R Us for some last minute details to Ava's present, then we decided to get soup, salad, and breadsticks at Olive Garden.  YUM!!!

Ava's birthday party was at 4:00, so Tyson got a quick nap in and then we were out the door again.  The theme of the party was Elmo, Ava's favorite Sesame Street character.  There was an Elmo balloon, Elmo cupcakes (which Wendy and I put together Friday night), Elmo cookies, Elmo gift bags,  and a 2 year old in an Elmo dress! :)    After watching Ava open present after present, we got a good look into what Christmas will look like in 2 months.  She was MUCH more interested in opening her own presents this year than she was last year. 

Tyson and I also got a gift from the Petersen's.....a pregnancy to-do list and book.  This will help me get organized (thank God) and put down all of these ideas that are floating in my head and saved in numerous emails and files on our computer!

Coming up this week: my birthday and MAYBE some belly shots.  We'll have to wait and see :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget about the 30 year old in an Elmo shirt as well. And uh... what belly? Seriously, I look more pregnant than you! :o)

    ReplyDelete