Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter

We all thought that Baby Burton would have been here by Easter.  I had dreamed about dressing him/her in the cute "My First Easter" onesie from the Malcolm's, putting bunny ears on his/her head, and laying Baby B in an Easter basket for pictures.  Instead, we spent Easter with Baby B via my tummy. 

Tyson and I hitched a ride with the Malcolm's on Easter morning to Dumont.  We met my parents at church, where Ava decorated all of us, including the pew, with Dora and Sesame Street stickers.  Then we all headed back to my parents' house where the Petersen clan met us for lunch.  After lunch, the Easter bunny had some eggs and candy hidden outside for Ava to find.  She was in sugar heaven!  Ava and Baby Burton also each got an Easter basket filled with books and a couple of outfits. 

The Malcolm's then went to see Darren's family, so Tyson and I hung out at my parents' house.  Tyson and my dad napped while my mom helped me make some burp cloths for a friend.  We headed back Sunday night to spend one last night as a family of two!!

Last Easter picture as a family of two

Ava is a pro at finding candy!

The Malcolm's (the sun was a little bright)

No comments:

Post a Comment