Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 16, 2012

Kai's Latest "Tricks"

Seriously, this boy is growing faster than I can even keep track of these days!  I spent Tuesday (11/13) night trying to get Kai to say 'mama'.  I kept saying "mama, mama, mamamamama."  I was pretty sure that between all of the other babbling that he's doing, I heard "mama" in there once or twice.  Of course Tyson didn't believe me.  However, on Wednesday (11/14) morning after I left for school I got a text message from Tyson.  It said "Kai just looked at my coffee and said mama." 


I only think it's fair that Kai's first word was 'mama'.  I mean really, I carried him for 41 weeks.  :)


Yesterday (11/15) I picked Kai up from daycare and when we got home I sat him down on the floor.  The next thing I knew, he was clapping!!  He wasn't even attempting to clap on Wednesday.  How did that just happen?!  I have been doing a lot of pat-a-cake with him lately and he obviously caught on!! 


Ok Kai, talking and clapping are great, but please stay some-what stationary for awhile.  I'm not ready for a crawler!!

No comments:

Post a Comment