Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 6, 2012

32 weeks....

....and baby is the size of a HONEYDEW!!


 
Here's what baby B is up to this week: At this point in fetal development, baby could grow a full inch more this week alone!!!  Weight gain can range from a tired more growth to a full doubling before the big debut.  I officially have more baby than amniotic fluid as well...which is why all of those jabs, kicks, and punches seem like they are extra hard lately.  There is less cushioning now!  Baby is also closing his/her eyes when sleeping, and opening them when awake.  Baby B should be practicing sucking as well.  And most importantly, baby's immune system would be able to protect him/her from mild infections now!!

As far as me....What to Expect is offering suggestions to help the "3rd Trimester insomnia", but I haven't been experiencing any of that really.  I haven't had ANY trouble sleeping.  As soon as Dr. Hintz gave me the go-ahead to sleep however was comfortable, I stopped worrying about not sleeping on my back, and focused on getting a good night's sleep.  Thank you Dr. H!!!  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment