Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 27, 2012

35/35

Today marks 35 weeks down and 35 days to go!!  A quote from one of my students today: "That baby is really growing!  I think I would feel claustrophobic in there!"  Haha!

Baby Burton is apparently still the size of a large cantaloupe...only a heavier one now. Haha!  Baby should be approaching 6lbs now or soon.  Blood circulation has been perfected and his/her immune system is ready to fight off infections outside of the womb!  Baby is ready.....but Tyson and I could use a few more weeks to get some things ready! :)

Apparently the tissues in my body are softening and loosening in preparation for delivery which is what could cause the infamous 3rd trimester waddle.  Anyone willing to tell me that I'm waddling?  I don't feel like I am...but that probably means that I am!

Wendy was wondering if I had the dark line down my belly.  I thought I had mentioned in a previous post that yes, I have it!  Anyway, I had Tyson take a front picture this week as well.

We had our 34 week appointment on Friday and baby's heartbeat was still in the 140s.  We haven't been any lower than 142.  I also took a "survey" on Facebook and the consensus seems to be that Baby Burton is a boy.  We'll see...  :) 

This weekend I have my last baby shower.  Tyson has been working hard on my grandma's glider, so hopefully I can post some pictures of that next week.  We forgot to take a "before" picture of the glider, so I might have to do some searching and see if I can find one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment