Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

34 weeks!

Time is running out!!  Baby is now the size of a large cantaloupe, weighing in around 5.5lbs and 21inches!  The growing that Baby Burton will be doing between now and his/her debut will only be in pounds.  There is no more room to stretch out!

Baby is also packing on the fat!  This is what will make those rolly little arms and thighs that everyone loves and that only babies can make look cute!

I'm experiencing some of the first trimester symptoms again, but "they" say it's normal.  Baby B continues to head-butt me in the bladder ALL DAY long!!  Another symptom that has made a come-back is the tiredness!  This post is coming late because I took an accidental cat nap during the Bachelor and Tyson woke me up when it was over to go to bed!  Dang it!

Also, according to my dream on Saturday night, the following is going to happen:
-we are having a boy (this is the first dream that I have had confirmation of a gender)
-my body is going to look exactly the way it did before, right after labor (Lord, hear my prayer!!)
-I will forget to tell anyone that we had a baby until a few days later  (Oops...)


I am still brave enough to show my stomach in these pictures, but goodness!  I am always surprised when I look at the picture on the camera and on here.  I see this belly every day, but I like to think that the camera is adding on a few more inches.....   :)


2 comments:

  1. No offense, but I could totally see you forgetting to tell anyone you had the baby. lol And you probably will be one of those people leaving the hospital in your size 4 jeans. Brat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I might purposely forget to tell you!! JK :)

    ReplyDelete