Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 13, 2012

33 weeks!!

We are down to bi-weekly doctor appointments for the next month....then on to weekly appointments.  That is making this all REALLY real!!

Baby Burton is now the size of a pineapple!!!

weeks-pregnant_week-34.jpg  


Baby Burton is just shy of 5 pounds and anywhere from 19-22 inches long!!  Baby's fingernails have also reached the end of the his/her fingers by now.  

I didn't end up getting my bag packed yesterday like I had planned.  I did, however, get a load of teeny tiny onesies and sleepers washed, dried, and folded!!  As of right now, Baby Burton's wardrobe consists of LOTS of yellow, green, ducks, and frogs.  I'll have to post a picture of some of the cute outfits that actually belong to Baby Burton and we aren't borrowing from Wendy!  



No comments:

Post a Comment