Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hair

As some of you know, I had super short hair until I was in high school.  Wendy will take credit for me starting to grow it out and she's probably right.  Ever since I decided that I was over the short, pixie cut, I've only been allowing Wendy to trim my hair.  And by trim, I mean trim!  I would always make her show me how much she was going to cut before she cut it.  The longer it got, the more I allowed her to cut. 

After Kai was born, I immediately thought about cutting it.  Kai latched onto my hair right away and his grip has only gotten tighter!  Today, I finally let Wendy really give me a hair cut.  I feel like a free spirit now!  :)

I said that we should take a "before" picture after Wendy had made the first cut, so it was too late.


1 comment:

  1. If it weren't for me you'd still be sporting that pixie! I made you grow it! Haha! It looks so much healthier!

    ReplyDelete