Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Third Time is a Charm!

Today was day three of rice cereal.  I was about to give up last night.  The first night (Saturday), I think Kai was a bit confused.  As I said before, he ate half and spit out half.  Last night (Monday), he spit out everything!  He then proceeded to spit up anything that did manage to make it into his belly.  I told Tyson tonight that I was going to try the oatmeal cereal, but I was going to try to finish off the rice powder that I already had.  Luckily I kept at it!  Tonight, Kai couldn't get enough!!  He absolutely loved it!  The only bite that he spit out was right away and I think that is because it was too hot.


Sorry about the video being sideways.  It's the way I was holding my phone so I can't rotate it.


(Oh, and I still can't get the video from the first night to upload).

No comments:

Post a Comment