Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 10, 2011

19 weeks and a family weekend!

I'm a little late this week on my picture and post....but here's the low-down on baby Burton this week!

Your Baby: Week 20

Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed! 














Are you noticing a difference between last week and this week?  I am!!  My class is too! They have mentioned in the past week that they can start to see the baby.  I have one little girl who knows that every Monday the baby is a new fruit or vegetable, so I can count on her to ask on Monday mornings!

I'm still feeling great!  As far as maternity clothes, I have one pair of work pants that I wear (the rest I still fasten with a hair tie) and one pair of jeans I've worn a couple times.  For shirts, I've only worn one maternity top.  They are still too big right now.


On to the family weekend!  We spent last weekend in Dumont.  We went home on Friday night and helped decorate the Legion Hall for my grandma's 80th birthday open house on Saturday.  After decorating, we ate pizza at the bowling alley.  On Saturday, Tyson's birthday, we spent the morning at the Legion Hall for my grandma.  Then my mom, Wendy, and I hit up some sales and stores in Hampton before the Christmas celebration began.  Of course I brought our camera but didn't manage to take any pictures.  We had a great time: playing with twin babies, singing karaoke, eating, talking, and opening gifts!  I stayed up WAY too late.  On Sunday, Tyson and I went to church with my parents, ate lunch, and then I look a nap before we came back home. 
Now that we've officially had the first Christmas gathering of the year, I'm ready for the whole season! I LOVED the snow on Wednesday morning!  I love everything about Christmas....the music, movies, food, decorations, lights, and snow!  Bring it on! I'm ready for some snow days!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment