Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving from the Burton's!

I have a few hours to burn until Wendy, my mom, and I go Black Friday shopping, so I figured I would stay ahead of schedule and post some pictures from Thanksgiving.

Tyson and I drove to my parents' house late on Wednesday night so we could sleep in a little and spend some more time at home on Thursday.  We woke up this morning, got to play with Ava, and watch some of the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.  We ate lunch with my grandma in Ackley with my dad's brother Stan's family.  We then spent the rest of the afternoon and night lounging around, shooting guns, and planning for Black Friday deals starting at midnight!

21weeks 3days

Dad setting up the targets






This looks like a picture for baby Burton's scrapbook! LOL
I hit the bottle on my first try!

No comments:

Post a Comment