Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

22 weeks!

Yesterday marked 22 weeks.....and my 23rd week of being pregnant!  Things are really starting to go by quickly now.  My class is definitely noticing that I'm starting to look more and more pregnant.  There is a little girl in my class who was gone for a week visiting family in Texas.  She returned today and said, "Now you actually look pregnant!!"  Her mom is pregnant and due just a couple weeks before me.  This little girl also told me that she would bet me $10 that I'm having a boy.  She seems pretty confident.  We'll see in a few months if she was correct! :)

Baby's size hasn't changed from a papaya.  It won't change until month 5 is up.  However, I did read that in the next four weeks, baby's weight/size will double!  Wow!!!  Baby Burton should be weighing in at about a pound now!



Fabric we bought for baby's room!  Guesses on what colors we are going with? :)

Oh, and remember Black Friday shopping at midnight?  Well, that was all Wendy's idea....and here is what she looked like at about 3:30am at Kohl's.
Sorry Wendy!

1 comment: