Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 5, 2011

23 weeks!

My posts are getting pretty repetitive, but besides tracking myself and baby every week, there isn't a lot else going on around here.  Luckily Christmas is coming up so I'll have something else to entertain my (4??) readers. :)

Baby's fruit size hasn't changed yet.  We're still a papaya.  However, here's a little about what that little papaya is up to this week.....

Your baby is about eight and a half inches long and weighs one and a half pounds, gaining steadily at a rate of six ounces per week.  Also by now, that fabulous face is almost fully formed, complete with eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair. Is your baby a brunette, a blonde, or a redhead? Actually, right now her locks are white since there's no pigment yet. 

 I also read that my belly button could be popping out any day now.  However, mine has a LONG way to go if that's going to happen.  I'm not seeing any signs of the infamous "dark line" on my stomach or swelling in my legs or feet.....yet!  Let's hope it stays that way, but I know I have a lot of this pregnancy left for things to change.  When comparing my pictures to other weeks, I'm noticing a BIG difference from week 21 to week 23.  I think 22 and 23 look similar.  I think I'm starting to show higher now.  What do you think?  



1 comment: