Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 26, 2011

Baby Burton is getting a new cousin!

While I'm waiting for Tyson to get home from work so we can take our weekly bump picture (trust me, I tried to use the self timer earlier and I couldn't get the camera in the right spot); I figured that I could blog about something else exciting!! 

Baby Burton is going to have a brand new cousin to play with in July!!!

Darren, Wendy, and Ava announced the exciting news on Thanksgiving day so we've been keeping it a secret for about a month.  After lunch with my grandma, we went back to my parents' house and Wendy starting putting a new shirt on Ava.  She called everyone in to look.  I was thinking it was just something funny or cute that Ava had just gotten.  However, this is what we saw when Ava turned around.......

"I'm going to be a big sister!"
I couldn't be more excited to be an aunt again.  Being an aunt to Ava has been the best!!  Now there will be another baby to love up on....including baby Burton of course!  I know that our parents are overjoyed, as it was pretty obvious at the Meinders' Christmas gathering that my dad has baby fever!!

 Wendy and I are about 15 weeks apart.  Her due date is July 17th (the day after my brother's birthday and 13 days before my dad's birthday).  We realized that with the two new babies on the way, we still won't be adding any new birth months unless baby Burton arrives in March and baby Malcolm arrives in June or August!  (My mom's birthday is in April)   

I'm excited to see Ava's reaction to the new babies when they arrive.  I know she'll be a great big sister and cousin!  She is such a sweet little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment