Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 25, 2012

School's Out for Summer!

It's been a busy week for us!!!

Monday: 6 week check-up for me.  Afterwards, we stopped by the Malcolm's because my mom was watching Ava.  I let my mom cuddle Kai while I played with Ava. 
6 weeks old!

Tuesday: In the morning, we walked across the street to the park to play with Ava and Wendy for awhile.  Then, as soon as Tyson got home from work, I handed off Kai and left for the talent show at school.  I knew a group of girls from my class would be performing and I couldn't pass up the chance to see them in action.  They did so great, along with all of the other acts! 

Wednesday: Kai and I went to 'Lunch on the Lawn' at school (a picnic lunch) and then watched the 5th grade students do a balloon release and tree planting in remembrance of their classmate & friend, Oliver Palmer (a brother to one of my students).
Hanging out at home after spending the day at school

Thursday: We had a relaxing morning at home, followed by a quick trip to Target.  After dinner, I started getting gifts ready for my students.

Water bottles with Kool-Aid inside

Have a "Kool" Summer!
Friday: Today marks the last day of school for the students!  Kai and I picked up mini Scratch cupcakes before heading to school.  I handed out books, gifts, and cupcakes while the students "oooo-ed" and "ahhh-ed" over Kai (again).  Soon after we got back home, Wendy and Ava came over to give Kai some lovin'. 

I had to bribe them with a silly picture in order to get a good picture.

I'm going to miss these kiddos!
Thanks for the cute outfit for Kai!

No comments:

Post a Comment