Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Newborn Pictures

We had Kai's newborn pictures taken on April 20th (11 days old).  Kate Elliott came to our house, which made it extremely convenient!  I had fed Kai just before she arrived, but ended up having to feed our growing boy again half way through.  We stripped Kai down to his diaper and attempted to make him comfortable while propped up on our kitchen table on the Boppy.  Eventually it worked (after I rocked him into a deep sleep) and we got some GREAT pictures!!

Here are a few of my favorites.


This one took awhile but I'm glad that we kept trying!

Nana's quilt snuck in there!!


Look at that sweet little face!!

Kate was a little nervous during this shot!


I also love the one of us three that I just added to the top of the blog page!

No comments:

Post a Comment