Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dear Kai...

One year ago today, Mommy & Daddy were celebrating our first anniversary in Wilmington, NC.  It was the last full day of our trip and of course, it rained.  We skipped the beach and after a quick trip to Target, we saw this....

One word that changed our whole world!
Just two days after our anniversary, July 25!  It was a day that I will never forget! Little did we know how much our lives would change, for the better.  You have been such a blessing to our lives these past 3 1/2 months.  Lately you are so fun to watch! You make the best facial expressions, especially with your eyebrows!  You also discovered your toes right when cousin Ella was born and I love watching you grab them.  I'm sure you will be sticking them in your mouth soon!

We are quickly approaching your 4 month birthday, which also means our time together at home is coming to an end.  I am not ready to send you to daycare, but I know you will do fine.  It's your mama who will have a harder time adjusting, I'm sure.   I plan to soak up every minute with you in the next few weeks. 

I love you baby boy.
-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment