Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Most Wonderful Sound...

Tonight we heard Kai's first laugh!!  If you remember back to Kai's 3 month post (just yesterday) I mentioned that I thought he was close to laughing.  Well tonight after supper I was putting his jammies on and just kept talking and talking to him.  I remembered how hilarious my niece Ava thought it was when we would say "No no no!" to their dog, Sophie.  I started saying "no no no" to Kai and that's when we heard it!  Luckily I had decided to get Kai dressed in the living room and Tyson was in the kitchen so he heard it too.  It really is the best sound in the world.  I'm sure these giggles will be few and far between for awhile, but that just makes us do more and more crazy things to get one out of Kai! :)  He sure knows how to make his parents work.

I'll try to have my camera nearby next time and hopefully I can get these giggles caught on 'tape'!

No comments:

Post a Comment