Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 23, 2012

Just Another Burton Family Weekend

This post is a little out of order, but I wanted to add these pictures so I thought I should blog about it as well.  This past weekend we attended Kai's first wedding!  It was the wedding of a girl that Tyson works with.  The reception was at Centennial Oaks, the same location as our wedding/reception.  However, they stuffed about 200 more people into the reception hall than we did.  We felt as though we were sitting on each others' laps.  If you can believe it, I think it was actually cooler OUTSIDE than it was INSIDE!  We also ended up getting a seat right next to the speaker that the DJ was screaming talking into.  To make matters even worse, Kai was getting sleepy during all of this and having a hard time falling asleep.  We ended up leaving shortly after dinner. 

Oh!  How could I forget about the major blowout that Kai had on our way to the wedding?!?!  As Tyson lifted him out of his car seat at the church, his shorts were soaking wet!  I rushed into the bathroom, peeled off his shorts, and realized that his shirt had somehow survived the mess.  I let him go pant-less and into the ceremony we went.  He was so good during the wedding - he fell asleep shortly after the bride made her way down the aisle.




On Sunday, we headed over to eat supper with the Malcolm's and my parents.  Tyson ended up leaving early.  He was feeling a little drowsy after popping an allergy pill at their house.  Kai and I stayed to watch The Bachelorette finale and my mom drove us home after. 

Nana & Papa with the three grandbabies

<3
Get ready for lots of lovin', baby Ella!!

No comments:

Post a Comment