Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Today we celebrate our 2nd anniversary!  Two years ago, we fought the heat and humidity (much like today, only not quite as hot) in our outdoor wedding.  We then rushed inside Centennial Oaks Country Club to escape the heat and to enjoy a little dinner and dancing.

One year ago we jetted off to Wilmington, NC; a surprise anniversary gift for me.  We spent our days at the beach and our nights exploring downtown and our favorite 'One Tree Hill' spots.  We enjoyed an AMAZING fondue dinner on our anniversary!  YUM!

Today marks two years of wedded bliss.  Tyson worked all day while I spent the day with my favorite little man at home.  My friend Elizabeth volunteered to watch Kai so we could enjoy a night out.  We had dinner at Newton's Cafe in Waterloo and then dessert at our favorite ice cream place, 4 Queens!  We were home by 9:00 and Kai was sound asleep in Elizabeth's arms. 




















Here's to many more years and many more babies!!  I know it's safe to say that because Tyson doesn't read our my blog anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment