Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

27 weeks, 3rd trimester, and 3 months to go!

There is a lot to be excited about this week!  We've reached the 3rd and final trimester!  With today being January 2nd, that also means that I am now only 3 months away from my due date!  I also have a nursery update to do, but I think I'll wait until the end of the week to post those pictures.  That will keep all of you on your toes, I'm sure!!


I've read that a lot of pregnant women start experiencing swollen feet and ankles at this point.  I'm not seeing any of that yet.  However, I think I am noticing a slight dark line under my belly button.  I thought I was going to get away without having that.  Still no sign of an outie belly button though.

Baby is still around 16 inches and over 2 pounds!  S/he can also start to recognize my/Tyson's voices.

Ok, I'm just going to go with my phone app and say that baby is the size of a head of cauliflower.  It should change next week and I'll be back on track! 


Holy cow! Baby is DEFINITELY growing fast now!

No comments:

Post a Comment