Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 9, 2012

28 weeks!

That's right....28 weeks! I'm quickly approaching my 30s (in weeks, that is)!  I'm noticing the rapid growth of my belly, tiredness making a come-back, and a sore back on most nights.  It's getting a little more difficult to bend over when I'm trying to put on shoes too.


Baby is the size of a small cabbage!!!  I still remember the days of being exciting about baby being a blueberry, grape, and even lime.  :)  Baby is around 17 in. tall (measured from head to toe as of last week) and weighing close to 3 lbs now!  I wish I could get an ultrasound now to see if Baby Burton has chubby cheeks at this point or not!


And here's what Mama Burton is looking like at 28 weeks.....

After this week, I may stop showing off the belly.  :)
In other news, Tyson finished all of the touch-ups in the nursery yesterday.  He said he's done all he can to help with the nursery now and the rest is up to me....meaning to have the baby.  Little does he know that I have MANY projects in my mind that I still need to get done to decorate.  However, he is right, his part is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment