Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 30, 2012

31 weeks....single-digit weeks to go!!

Wow!!  We've entered the single-digit week countdown! 

"The Bump" website tells me this about baby:    
 Baby may have turned so she’s in the head-down position by now, poised for her trip down the birth canal. And you may have noticed your nipples looking darker. That’s so a preemie can see them for breastfeeding -- isn't your body so amazing?

Baby is the size of a squash!!

Remember...I'm officially 31 weeks, but this is my 32nd week of pregnancy

I've been having my fair share of Braxton Hicks lately.  Tyson can't believe how hard my belly can get sometimes!  Oh, and I'm definitely filling out my maternity clothes.  I have been for awhile but I still had some shirts that I thought would be too big forever.  Nope....they are fitting now!




My parents came down again this weekend and my mom and I worked on the curtains for the nursery.  We got one done and I had homework to finish the other on my own.  After church and some cleaning on Sunday, I sat down and got the other curtain finished.  They look great!!! I just have to wait for my mom to come ONE more time so we can get the bottom hemmed to where we want them to hit on the window.  Our next project is to cover a glider that we got from my grandma....however, my mom found someone to do that for us.  The only part I'll have in that is buying the fabric.  Tyson, however, is going to sand and paint the wood on the glider white to match the rest of the furniture.
 

Pinning on the curtain tabs

Oh look! My mom helped too!!  :)  Actually, I'm not sure what we would have it is wasn't for her GREAT teaching!!

Done!!  And the zigzags even line up perfectly....an added bonus!


Coming up....baby shower hosted by Wendy on Saturday (2/4) and doctor's appointment next Thursday (2/9).  At our last appointment, I signed a 'waiver' and also submitted our paperwork to get us registered or admitted or something like that! Haha!  Either way, it was kind of like we made our reservations for labor and delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment