Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 6, 2012

Nursery Update!

Although the nursery isn't 100% completed, I thought I'd give a sneak peek at where Baby Burton will be spending a lot of time in just a few months!  We still need to go back and do touch-ups, so don't look too closely at the pictures.

I'll let the pictures (& captions) do the talking.....

Before...with the 3-legged crib


Everything in the room was white!

Starting to tape off the room!


During

Dang it!! Stupid paint bled under the tape.  Back to taping and repainting....
Read about a trick online to keep the paint from bleeding.

Working on the edges! He said next time he'll carry the baby for 9 months and I can do the edges! LOL
Oh, look! A painted nursery and a crib that works!

Still need to finish around the closet.

Ahhh....I love it! 



The next nursery update should have all of the tape gone, touch-ups finished, all furniture moved back in, and some bedding, curtains, and maybe even other decor!!  I am in love with the two shades of gray we chose!  It was Tyson's idea to do the white stripe in the middle.  Such a smart man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment