Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Picture Overload!


As Tyson and I was taking out Kai's 0-3/3 month clothes tonight and loading into an already overly stuffed tote, I couldn't help but be sentimental about certain outfits.  Tyson and Kai were nice enough to sit in the glider in Kai's room to keep me company.  Outfit after outfit that I pulled out of his closet or dresser, I kept saying "Ohh...he wore this when....."  or "He only wore this once.....".   However, in the midst of it all, I came across the hat that the nurses put on Kai immediately after he was born.

Teeny, tiny with lots of room to grow into....


Now....pulled completely on and it doesn't even cover his ears!!

I also told Tyson that because Kai only wears outfits a few times, I feel the need to take pictures everyday (and because he changes from one week to the next)!!  So...here is mega-picture overload from the past week!











So this little stinker likes to be pulled up by his hands to a STANDING position.  Forget the sitting position!  He'll lock his legs so he's pulled all the way up!



1 comment: