Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Bucket List

I've read a few "summer bucket list" blogs and then my aunt asked me about mine on Sunday night.  I didn't have any ideas at the time, but now I have a short list for the summer!

  • Take Kai to the pool
  • Organize our closet (including putting away my maternity clothes and taking out clothes I haven't worn in years)
  • Run a 5k
  • Read a book (Kai's don't count here)
  • Meet my new niece or nephew!
  • Watch a parade
  • Sew a tie and/or bow tie for Kai
  • Go on a picnic
  • Go to a local farmer's market
  • Order newborn pictures (oops!)
  • Buy a photo album and start putting all of the thousands of pictures of Kai in it!!


I'll let you know when I/we accomplish these.  I might have more to add as the summer goes on, but I think this is a good start.



And because I know you are all here to see pictures of Kai....
Afternoon nap in the Boppy

Too tired for tummy time

First time in the Bumbo

<3

STRETCH!!

My Auntie Rocks!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment