Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Water Baby

On Friday, my cousin Lorinda, her twin boys Max & Adam, and her step-daughter Madi were in town (from Missouri) so we decided to go to the pool with them and Wendy & Ava.  I dressed Kai in his swim trunks, rash guard shirt, and matching hat and off we went.  It was all a little too big for him still, but hopefully he'll grow into it soon!

Because the water was still pretty cold, Kai didn't spend a lot of time in the water.  At first, I sat in the shallowest end and just held him on my lap, then it was time for a bottle while the others went on the lazy river.  After that, I took him back into the water and dipped his feet in.  He let out a scream, obviously telling me that the water was too cold!  Eventually he ended up falling asleep in the shade for awhile so I sat in the sun next to him and tried to work on my tan.  When he woke up, it was Wendy's turn to take Kai around, so I was on Ava-duty.  She is definitely a water baby.  She did not want to leave when it was time to go.  I'm so glad that I'll always have my summers off and will hopefully turn Kai into a little fishy in the upcoming years too!



After the pool, we made a stop at Tropical Sno but Kai was not a happy camper at this point, so we didn't stay long.  We'll probably take Kai to the pool a few more times this summer, but I can't wait for our trip to Wisconsin Dells over Christmas break.  He'll be 8 months old by then and hopefully loving the water!!
I could not resist putting up this picture! Such a poser!

Having fun with Aunt Wendy



No comments:

Post a Comment